Certified Translations for Immigration

Chicago-based Immigration Translation Center has years of experience translating birth certificates, university diplomas, divorce decrees, school transcripts, marriage certificates and will quickly certify and notarize all your documents. Whether you need to translate school records, apply for a visa, a green card or citizenship when dealing with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) (formerly Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)), or another branch of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS),  we can help. We can also provide help if you need other legal paperwork translated, certified and notarized. Each page of your document includes our company seal for proof of authenticity and to diminish the possibility of fraud. Our translators are ATA Certified and we have a 100% guaranteed acceptance rate by the government and other US agencies.  Contact us for a quote.

Birth Certificate Translation

Marriage Certificate Translation


Police Clearance Certificate


Given the sensitive nature of your documents, all of our translators are bound by confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements. We take confidentiality and security issues very seriously.

Easy Process

Send us your documents via fax or email and we’ll confirm the estimate and delivery schedule.

We will translate, certify and notarize your documents in a few days. You can pick them up or we can ship them directly to you via regular mail or overnight them via FedEX. The entire process only takes a few days and can be expedited for a small rush fee if you need the translations immediately.

Contact us

Call us at +1-312-217-2568, or use the free quote form in the sidebar to the left, or email us at info@immigrationtranslationcenter.com. You can also fax your documents directly to +1 (312) 803-2208 and we will call you right back.